New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How do you manage your prompts in ChatGPT? - News Devoted - World News, Latest World News, Breaking News World, international video

Breaking

Monday, September 9, 2024

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How do you manage your prompts in ChatGPT?


New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How do you manage your prompts in ChatGPT? 18 I use ChatGPT regularly for a lot of different tasks. For example, coding, health Q&A, and summarizing docs. The different prompts stack up in the sidebar which becomes very difficult to manage. For example, I frequently have to refer back to a prompt that I wrote previously. But I usually give up looking for it because of the tedious scroll and search process. I was wondering if there is an easier way. How do you manage your prompts in ChatGPT? https://ift.tt/ZOdwqjD

No comments:

Post a Comment